12v 100ah batteries to a 3000kva UPS

Hello, i have a APC Smart 3000kva ups. planning to replace the batteries with a 12v 100ah batteries. my question is will the UPS charge the 100ah batteries??
Regards.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    That cannot be a 3 MW UPS. You have to use batteries recommended by APC or the equivalent. The charging current given by APC in the specs for the specific model of UPS can restrict the choice of amp hour capacity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava Mobiles has recently launched a new smartphone named Lava A77 in India. The smartphone is priced at Rs 6,099 and comes with Android Marshmallow OS. The device is available...
Here is the correct way to do it: it is a 2 minute video explaining it.
I can't seem to solve it, considering inertia can someone please solve it, both of the following question in the given picture. I would be very much thankful
Xiaomi has finally reveled the launch date of much awaited Mi Max 2. It's nor 23rd May neither it’s going to launch along with Mi 6. Ruling out all the...
Hello, I am student of computers science Engineering. I want to make my career in government job in IBPS SO. But my concepts of programming is not so good. Suggest...