12th board query

Dear all Engineers,

I'm a final year student of NIT jalandhar. I've secured 64% in class 12th. Can I, By any means Improve it? By reappearing in any subject or all over again. I need to get minimum 65%.

eagerly waiting for your replies.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    By final year student I assume that you passed out of 12th a long time ago! I'm not sure if you will be allowed to appear for the improvement exams so late - then again I am not 100% sure.

This will probably depend upon the board (CBSE, state boards, etc). Information about the improvement exams related to CBSE is given here:
    404 - Page not found

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello ...to my all seniors and juniors.... I am Dheeraj .......presently in Final yr of B.tech ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering ) . I find this website from Google... its...
what are the good opportunities for an ECE student??
Why we are using power supplies of 230 v and 50HZ standard. Whats the problem in having power supplies at some other frequency say ,70 ,90HZ....Why 50 Hz is fixed......
The other day i was surfing across the t.v and was fed up with the constant debate between politicans or local MLA's with the news hungry people,i don't understand how...
I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔