125th anniversary of the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge

I am fond of all bridges. The Steel cantilever bridge on the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh in Scotland is a great favorite of mine. I was lost in adoration when I actually landed in Edinburgh and stood on the road bridge across this massive Victorian cantilever bridge built in 1890 and still fully functional.
It gives me a touch of nostalgia to see it celebrate its 125th anniversary.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Rotator cuff tears in shoulders can be diagnosed using arthroscopy, MRI & Ultrasonography. Since arthroscopy is a surgical procedure and MRI is extremely expensive, Ultrasound...
The popular maker of Swiss wristwatches Swatch has entered the smartwatch segment with its smartwatch called 'Swatch Touch Zero One'. When it comes to smartwatches, the names that quickly come...
https://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Electronic-Drum-Kit/?ALLSTEPS
Today, BlackBerry has announced the launch of its new smartphone called 'BlackBerry Leap' for 4G LTE network at the company's Mobile World Congress 2015 press conference. Priced at about $275,...
i want to retrive data from database using dropdown list and i want it in a soring table here i got data retrival but how to kep it in a...