12 Peeks at the Future of Cars from the Detroit Auto Show

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Lovely display of innovative ideas and their prototypes. Most of the car manufacturers started self driving cars research and reached good level of advancement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does the question make you laugh or sneer because you think it's too unprofessional for a business person to have funny titles? After all, your business card or nameplate is...
Hello all, I'm a newly graduated civil engineer working on a structural integrity report for an existing culvert. Based on eurocode design, we found that for the exposure class (XS1),...
I'm looking at using RDS vs running database on a dedicated EC2 instance of Amazon AWS. While the RDS option looks promising the pricing is something on the north of...
hello i am shivam recently perceiving my degree from sapkal college so i am working on project of night vision technology so guies i need your help to expand this...
The country's engineering dream is fading fast as nowadays lots of engineers are graduating without any job offers. So after their engineering degree students turn their heads towards a good...