11:11:11 Is Stupid - Don't you agree?

11.11.11 theory, 11.11.11 Conspiracy, 11.11.11 disaster is all stupid.
The whole theory about making a wish at 11:11- YouTube and it coming true is stupid.
And people should stop getting their hopes up.
Nothing magical is going to happen at 11:11- YouTube on November 11th 2011.

How many of you agree? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    11the November 2011, 11:11:11 a.m. - I'll be in my examination hall. What a grant moment if something magical happens?!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, so next yr 12.12.12 12:12am and 12:12pm would be lucky ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    November if my favorite month. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The_Big_K
    is that not quite obvious ๐Ÿ˜ *hums november rain song*
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    If really that would happen, i would wish to meet my Sunday deadline ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    The_Big_K
    Mine too! Today we are celebrating our 8th Year. No complaints.....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The concept of time in hours, minutes and seconds is Western. The months and their duration is Gregorian. The time line itself is based on an artificial construct based on Greenwich. What is the time difference between Manipur to Gujerat? By convention we have a single time zone. US has many. So 11secs after 11 minutes past 11 (AM or PM?) in November (which was not always the 11th month) in 2011 based on gregorian calendar is just an ordinary point in the timeline on a decimal number system.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Today is 11/11/11 the last binary date of the century. ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    Anything about December 2012.. the worlds end? ๐Ÿ˜›
    something like 11:11:11..!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aerospace Technology | November 16, 2011 | GlobalSpec Events
hi guyz... i am an electronics and comm. engineering student currently in my final year... I am a little confused over what are my job roles and so which company...
Hi, Just wanted to say Good day! I checked out your forums and I think this is a great and excellent page that everyone would love to visit and post...
hello friends i am having doubt in a question that i read in GKP book. Here's the question Consider a set of 5 processes whose arrivel time,CPU time needed and...
Hello everyone, Im in my first Matlab class and I need help coming up with a final project idea. The project can really be anything that will "WOW" the instructor....