CrazyEngineers
  • Hi, I am a 500 level student in the Electrical/Electronics department. my final year project is the design and construction of a 1000VA UPS. I'll need help on this, circuit diagram of the UPS system containing the inverter and oscillator. thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 6, 2014

Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . Did you attempt to design the circuit on your own? If yes, please do share your effort with us. I searched on Google and it did throw a few circuit diagrams. Not sure if you've any specific requirements.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Babatunde

MemberMar 8, 2014

No i didnt...
    Cancel
  • zelux

MemberMar 8, 2014

i have the simply diagram
    Cancel
  • Babatunde

MemberMar 11, 2014

Can I have it?
    Cancel
  • vamsi kancharla

MemberMay 4, 2014

Babatunde
    Hi, I am a 500 level student in the Electrical/Electronics department. my final year project is the design and construction of a 1000VA UPS. I'll need help on this, circuit diagram of the UPS system containing the inverter and oscillator. thanks
    i think it will be difficult to design the circuit because the elements may not handle that power and battery capacity will matter here so please think of it if you want do design you go with simple circuit so that there will be no probloms
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register