10 Tips on using Microsoft® Office Excel - as a design tool

One of the most popular, yet under-utilized, engineering tools is Microsoft[SUP]®[/SUP] Office Excel, the ubiquitous spreadsheet software. Excel is far more robust than most people think. Are you missing a chance to improve your design productivity?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I could not view the webpage 😔

Session timeout!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah same here:
    [TABLE="align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Your session timed out because you were idle for too long. Please click on the link again to resume.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Link is expired!!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    My apologies. Apparently this is accessible only to US residents. Even though Dassault Systems directly sent me the notification I also was denied access.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HardlyWork.in - a web application turns your Facebook page into excel sheet, so that your colleagues think you're 'hard working' on Excel sheet. But actually, all you're doing is checking...
i need ur help..i m making a project on robotic arm ..mounted on a hexapod (six legs,12 servos)..but the problem is i need to know if the hexapod can handle...
Google's 'AdWords Express' has made local online advertising simpler. What is 'Adwords Express' used for? AdWords Express is for local businesses looking for local customers. It's for business owners who...
mind can be considerd as a huge universe in which thoughts are travelling with speed much higher then light.. i always feel happy whenever i think some new creative ideas...
Which is the smallest number, with which if you divide by 10 you get 9 as reminder, divide by 9 you get 8 as reminder, divide by 8 you get...