10 Reasons To Buy A Windows Phone

let's start the most rated discussion abt the phones

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If it is a big screened Windows phone, one of the plus is that it comes with Office out-of-the-box. And it is free! Admittedly it is not the full-blown version that is available on Windows but it gets the job done for those who wish to view, and edit, Excel, PowerPoint and Word files on their handset.

Office on Windows Phone integrates nicely with SkyDrive, as users can save their compatible files on Microsoft's cloud storage service.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I rooted my tab 4months ago and now I want to tab update through Samsung updates so any one guide me how to unroot my tab to its default version.
As the oldest staff members here at CrazyEngineers, a lot of people send us PMs asking what are the different career options for mechanical engineering students or graduates in India....
With Bluetooth 4.0, the bonus feature was low energy consumption even as they continued being connected to supporting devices. With updated Bluetooth 4.1, the Bluetooth peripherals have been upped on...
Back in November, Karbonn had launched a banner on its official website featuring its new smartphone called the - Karbonn Titanium X. The 5-inch smartphone has a FHD IPS Display...
Samsung's new phone model SM-G900S (or should we call it Samsung Galaxy S5) has mysterously apeared on GFXBench website. The mystery phone boasts of 2K resolution aka 2560x1440 pixels. Other...