10 reasons for quitting IT

came across with this interesting post which surely will get your head thinking of what you really want out of your career and if your career path is IT, will you be able to stand the pressure of it. IT defintly is not a 9-5 job, but will become monotonous at soem point in case there isn any change in the work nature o r role

#-Link-Snipped-#..

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Thats interesting article. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I do not like these type of articles at all...

Even I can write a blog stating 10 reasons not to leave IT. There are always pros and cons of everything, so we shouldn't see only the one side of the coin.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Are the downsides of working in IT starting to outweigh the positive aspects of your job?

*Nodding in Apprehension*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's positive and negative side to almost everything. I agree with few of the points mentioned in the article, at the same time, there are few solid reasons to stay in IT. I guess we can have a new discussion thread on this ๐Ÿ˜€ . Let me start one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Kunal! ๐Ÿ˜€ Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜
Guys can anyone help me in finding some automation testing tool through which i can test working of my website? Note:-Testing tool should be able to insert variety of values
Beyond Boundaries - an online conference for women on 'women leadership' is going to happen on Thursdays. An online conference especially organized for women to meet inspiring women professionals around...
We've had a thread on https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-careers-jobs-higher-education/40517-10-reasons-quitting.html Taking the discussion forward, let's list out top reasons for not quitting an IT job and staying with it. I expect lot of responses...
I received following mail from one of our visitors. Posting this here so that CEans can help - Dear Sir, Just came across this forum. I have not yet registered...