10 Gadgets you will take with you in bunker

Assume Earth is gonna end on 21st December.We CEans are very creative, so we made a very big bunker where all CEans will stay when armageddon happens(Bunker is safe from wrath of god).But hey that'll be pretty boring without any gadget, right? who likes to talk all day? I doubt noone; except girls,no disrespect.

So you are allowed to bring any 10 gadgets with you in bunker before the jugdement day.

Well CEans, which 10 gadgets will you bring with you in our CE-bunker?
Friends, Choose gadgets wisely ๐Ÿ˜‰

I will post mine once i read some interesting replies here.

Replies

• Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Well, yesterday I have mentioned in another thread that Rajnikanth has just bought a laptop with warranty of 2 years. So nothing is going to happen. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's my list -
    1. iMac
    2. Galaxy Note II + Charger
    3. PS3 + Game DVDs
    4. SONY BRAVIA 46"
    5. iPad 2
    6. Headphones
    7. HP 16 GB Pen Drive -> to exchange data with fellow inhabitants
    8. Dell 15" Laptop
    Exhausted.
  • lal
    lal
    1. An i7 Toshiba Laptop
    2. Nokia N900
    3. Samsung Galaxy Note II
    4. Canon EOS 5D Mark II with a few lenses
    5. Loads of External HDDs
    6. Loads of class 10 64GB SD cards - SanDisk
    7. Headphone - BOSE
    8. Pendrives 32GB (a bunch) at 30MB/sec minimum (brand doesn't matter)
    9. A generator to power them all (Gadget? ๐Ÿ˜)
    10. Yet to find the tenth
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: EOS 5D Mark II is an awesome gadget that I wish to own some day. Do you have it? Would really love to see a few snaps ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Not yet biggie. I'm still an amature hobbyist. Right now have an EOS 600D hanging around my neck. And not many lenses too. Still in the learning phase.

Honestly, don't want to own a fully professional machine till I build faith in my own skills ๐Ÿ˜
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    My Galaxy & 9 batteries. I suppose bunker don't have any arrangement for electricity? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • lal
    lal
    @proto. Im bringing a generator buddy, human powered. Will share you some power ๐Ÿ˜

Do we have a farm or stocked food? Or should we eat gadgets? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I prefer we have some MODEM offering high speed and satellite connectivity

How on earth will we be able to contact other survivors and also check my fav forum
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will get ,
    Galaxy SIII
    Sony Vaio
    My Car (Its my favorite gadget)
    My tool box
    My circuits box
    Couple of batteries
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    my Wind Duo
    headphones
    a cycle generator
    and the kitchen sink
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    1. Books; 2. Pencil(s); Sharpener, 3. Eraser(s); 4. Cellulose waste; 5.Edible Mushroom; 6. a stack of 100 Evil Sudoku puzzles; 7. An album of my grand daughter Tara's photos; 8. A bunch of Tara's artwork; 9. Hundred Vitamin C 500 mg tablets; 10. Yoga mat
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i might carry a laptop, my pencil -sketch book , my random- ideas notebook and relevant stationary
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    1. Books; 2. Pencil(s); Sharpener, 3. Eraser(s); 4. Cellulose waste; 5.Edible Mushroom; 6. a stack of 100 Evil Sudoku puzzles; 7. An album of my grand daughter Tara's photos; 8. A bunch of Tara's artwork; 9. Hundred Vitamin C 500 mg tablets; 10. Yoga mat
    durga
    i might carry a laptop, my pencil -sketch book , my random- ideas notebook and relevant stationary
    Bangalooroians seem to be quite in love with the pencils. ๐Ÿ˜จ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For some reason ball pens dry up in Bangalore. I usually have three or four pencil stubs in my pocket all the time.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sounds like a bunker owned by CE, and made by some of the greatest Engineers would have the necessary electrical supply, but wouldn't it be boring if each one of us has their own gadgets and yet all of them put together end up being worthless at the end of time? What if the electricity at the CE bunker runs out and #-Link-Snipped-# 's Generator turns off? What if there's no air in the atmosphere and the bunker gets buried under the earth (where you'd never get your Wi-Fi or Internet? In such a situation, the only gadgets you'd need are:

1. A large machine to rejuvenate the oxygen within the bunker (even if it's buried under the earth).
    2. Enough safety/medical gadgets to save lives within the bunker.
    3. A huge earthmover/tractor/some machine that's designed for clearing rubble at intense rate.
    4. A technology to create water from the air.
    5. A huge Helium Balloon and a large amount of helium/some fuel to burn it- in case the crust of the earth turns to lava.
    6. Thinking about other innovations...๐Ÿ˜’

Now getting back to reality; I would probably take:

1. A good binocular with excellent night vision and zoom.
    2. A plant to rejuvenate the oxygen within my bunker, and keep me human until death.
    3. A manual air pump with air pressure reading.
    4. A bicycle with a good dynamo powered light.
    5. The best professional compass available at that time.
    6. An LED torch with a large supply of back-up batteries.
    7. A good quality Swiss army knife.
    8. A Casio G-Shock or better with Altimeter, Chronograph, (and etc.) which can work without a battery and withstand extremities.
    9. A fire repellent/ water inflating suit, suitable for withstanding large amount of heat and pressure, along with goggles.
    10. My Sony Vaio laptop (equipped with essential software and encyclopedia) along with the charger (just in case there's no great issue)
  • lal
    lal
    Are we going to enter the Bunker on 21st December? ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch

@ K - I am an avid pencil user. Not that I hate pens, but I would prefer a pencil to pen anytime.
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Two more days to go guys. you still have time to gather other stuffs if you have forgotten to add something in your list.๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
hello sirs, i need topic for my thesis, can you please suggest. im looking for automation, control system, or PLC based project, please list all possible thesis project.
Anagrams are words which are produced by rearranging the letters of the first word. Sometimes interesting things result. The anagram of U N I T E is its opposite U...
Looks like most of the CEans have updated their profile pics. I look forward to seeing all our CEans using their real head-shots. If you want to add a few...
I was always fascinated by nail-and-thread pictures, patterns made by the bob of compound pendulums and magnetic lines of force as revealed by iron dust. I found this interesting item...