10 dumb things smart people do when testing electricity

Quote:
While anyone who works with electricity quickly develops a healthy respect for anything that could possibly be live, even the best of us can make uncharacteristic mistakes when pushed for time. The following is a quick list of what not to do when taking electrical measurements.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ECE is not my area. However, Internet of Things (IoT) is a fast growing field both in consumer goods and industrial applications in production, supply chain and such.
    See if your institution will accept a project in IoT.
    Some example projects can be seen here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • VIJAY.G AMAR
    VIJAY.G AMAR
    Plz give me idea for my project in iot
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vijayamar
    Plz give me idea for my project in iot
    It is not my area. There are others here, who are experts. You can select a few from the link I gave you and discuss with your college guide.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Commuting has become all sorts of cool in the past few days, with so many innovative driving devices coming into the market. I still prefer the conventional bike for everyday...
After bringing features like an inbuilt ad-blocker and free unlimited VPN, Opera has launched yet another feature to compete with its rivals Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Opera has added...
Name- Amit Kumar Jha Department-Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Year-Currently in my 3rd year Aim to achieve- Not applicable -I am not an arrow -I like to travel in the...
US-based Smartwatch maker Pebble will be making a debut in India with its Pebble Time range - Pebble Classic (Rs 5,999), Pebble Time (Rs 9,999), Pebble Time Steel (Rs 13,599)...
For quite some time now, rumours are doing the rounds that the South Korea based consumer electronics giant, Samsung is taking interest in making tools for the professional adventure sport,...