10 companies that manufactures air condensers

i want names of 10 companies that manufactures air condensers. Please someone see to this

Replies

• jigarmech
    jigarmech
    one is HITACHI, KELTRON, STAR... blah blah. but why you need this?
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech
    oops blue star.. and its better to google it.. you will find many companies specially on alibaba.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    RVignesh
    i want names of 10 companies that manufactures air condensers. Please someone see to this
    Hey RVignesh
    here are some top most companies that manufacture A.C are
    LG
    Samsung
    Sony
    Videocon
    Toshiba
    Hitachi
    Bluestar
    Ans rest you can find it in Google.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think this will do better.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    RVignesh
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think this will do better.
  • ESSA
    ESSA
    chinese manufacturers for power plant air cooled condensers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My pend drive data all hidden how to show may pen drive datd
I usually get disappointed to see the quality of engineering students from India. I've been to several colleges (for talks, mostly) and never been impressed. Times of India today ran...
While the majority of the engineering graduates are after jobs, there are few ones who want to go out of the way and try their hands at starting up their...
Acer has just forayed in the world of Windows mobile operating systems and launched the Acer Allegro - First ever windows 7 phone by the company. The allegro offerse 3.6-inch...
I've been getting the news that Samsung's BBM competitor 'ChatOn' is expected to be available on the Web. I've been searching Google but couldn't find much information. Does anyone know...