1 Gbps high speed internet in India - dream to come true in 2013

So, let's not envy the Kansas folks because Google's laying the 1Gbps fiber cables there. India too is expected to get its own very high speed internet in 2013. Check out our official coverage of the news on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yes in my dreams they are true but seriously doubt such high speed without static Ips for individuals
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    jeffrey samuel
    Yes in my dreams they are true but seriously doubt such high speed without static Ips for individuals
    I didn't know this. You need Static Ip for high speeds? As far as I know there's no added benefit for static IP's. Well, I may be wrong. Till know I only knew that Static IP's(used for web-hosting,server-hosting and stuffs) are costlier than Dynamic and are prone to many vulnerabilities. And I've even heard that there's no increment in speed.Very curious to know about this.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    All I want to say is BITCH PLEASE (to 1gbps in India not K)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I will use my airtel data plan Rs. 100-300mb/month lost in 2.34sec😲
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just wondering how's the Radius Infratel's service in Delhi-NCR region? I hope the 1 Gbps thing wasn't for some quick publicity.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    static Ip can be a solution that to if a line is directly connected from the server to your house this is not feasible for a million users in real time

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is difference betw'n flash memory & EEPROM ...mostly specified in atmega series microcontroller like atmega 16.
create a class medicine.provide a function displaylabel() in this class to print name and address of the company. Derive tablet,syrup and oinment classes from the medicine class.Override the display label()...
Does anyone know what's the joining date of candidates recruited in 2012 by Cognizant?
dear friends i really want to know how we can increase a power of hammer attack and lso sugeest me a good dc motor which may be used in cutting...
Honda is becoming an all round transport company. Walking is transportation too, right? Honda is coming in with robotic stride assist devices to help people with walking problems: