Published on Aug 2, 2021 • 18.3k views
- Updated all our domain DNS records to fix
DKIMrecords for our main domain.
- Fixed issues with email delivery that led to our messages getting delivered into SPAM folder for large number of users. If you are still facing this problem, please send an email to
email@example.com let us know. We need your help!
- Adopted a new naming scheme for our changelog versions. We'll now name each version after a scientist! 👩🔬
Published on Jul 31, 2021 • 18.5k views
structured datasnippet to each of the news articles. This allows Google to understand and index our articles properly. Hopefully, you'll find our articles in Google news in coming days.
- Added Google News Sitemap: Google News requires a special type of
xmlsitemap. This allows us to ping Google as soon as we've published a new story on our News.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 • 19k views
- Migrated our mailing infrastructure from Digital Ocean to AWS. DO is a great service. However most of their IP addresses are added to
UCEPROTECTL3spam list. This meant most of our emails landed in user's
spam folderinstead of inbox; for no fault of ours.
- We now use a better email software to handle all our transactional mails and newsletters. We also have the capability to run Drip campaigns; which we think will be useful when we launch CrazyEngineers Memberships.
Published on Jul 24, 2021 • 17.8k views
- Moved CrazyEngineers server infrastructure to Amazon AWS 😎 . We were hosted on AWS few years ago, but decided move to Digital Ocean. Will discuss this later in our private chats.
- Fixed security bugs.
archivedthreads publishing times to morning, afternoon and late evening. Earlier these times were randomly picked by our system resulting into a bunch of archives getting published at the same time.