RCC pillar footing on load bearing foundation

Hi,
We just completed laod bearing foundation. Now thinking of pillar based construction. Please I need expert suggestions on whether it is possible to construct the rcc pillar footing on the existing load bearing suggestion. If this is not possible, plz share other possible alternatives.
Regards,
Sem

Replies

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    semmalar
    Hi,
    We just completed laod bearing foundation. Now thinking of pillar based construction. Please I need expert suggestions on whether it is possible to construct the rcc pillar footing on the existing load bearing suggestion. If this is not possible, plz share other possible alternatives.
    Regards,
    Sem
    Its already dicussed here......
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The way engineering is progressing it is difficult to know where SciFi ends and reality begins. 3D printing has made giant strides and is already posing a challenge to traditional...
Search-giant Google has initiated rolling out its newly revamped homepage and logo, following the furbishing of Yahoo logo and Microsoft Bing search utility. The new logo is flattened and reshaped...
CEans, After receiving several complaints and reviewing each one of them, we've concluded that we need a change in the rules that apply to CEoM. Please note the changes carefully...
I was wondering if there are any startup companies in India that've been actively working in the 3D printing domain. The technology, IMHO, is still in nascent stage and is...
hello! guys computer as a digital machine work very well! can anyone explain to me how and what a the common element of computer as a system.