How does a computer work based as digital machine.

hello! guys
computer as a digital machine work very well! can anyone explain to me how and what a the common element of computer as a system.

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    common elements of a computer system are memory,processor and I/O devices that are connected to each other using buses that are a group of wires.IS this that you wanted to know?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    The thread you have started directly points towards studying Computer Architecture and Organisation, Digital Circuits and Communications, Microprocessors and Interfacing and a lot many similar subjects that are studied while opting for Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering. It cannot be summarized so easily. So I suggest you to refer the books related to these subjects and you shall get a clear idea.

To briefly summarize your question, The different I/Cs and chips on the motherboard are programmed to work in a particular fashion pre-determined by the manufacturers and all the communication between them is supposed to take place in a systematic fashion that allows you to operate a computer as one complete machine.

There is no such "common" element as you wish to know, everything is important and is supposed to work in one way or the other. Any glitch in necessary components can make the whole machine useless.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Actually when I chose IT being unaware of the system as I had never seen a PC before I found this site useful for very same question :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope it helps you also.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    thanks! a lot i gate it... very nice idea ..🎉😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    joseph siomn
    hello! guys
    computer as a digital machine work very well! can anyone explain to me how and what a the common element of computer as a system.
    There are analog computers as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every morning you wake up and log-in to your Facebook account to see what your friends are up to these days. Initially, you used to browse through all posts from...
As Apple fans globally welcome iOS 7 and new Apple devices like the not-so-cheap iPhone 5C and the iPhone 5S with fingerprint sensor, iOS apps too are getting a revamp....
NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California has finally decided to put an end to its comet investigating Deep Impact mission. The reason why NASA had to abandon this mission...
hey! RAM as a active memory that store the data temporary before it's putted in permanent memory like HDD,FDD etc. how comes 1GB RAM store the file(folder) with 10GB? Example...
Not all of us have iPhones, but that does not seem to deter iPhone users to insert their favorite emojis in the texts they post on the internet. So times...