Hero Duet 110c Unisex Scooter Launched With INR 48,400 Price Tag

Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl White, Grace Grey, Matte Grey, Nature Green and Panther Black, the new Hero Duet scooter has been designed to impress both female as well as male riders. It now sites with the likes of Honda Activa 3G - All You Want To Know About The Facelifted Scooter, Yamaha Fascino Scooter Launched - Specs, Price In India And More and Suzuki Let's Scooter Price & Specifications Detailed - Pre-Booking Open In India scooters. Unveiled in two variants - Duet LX and Duet VX, the new scooter is priced at Rs. 48,400 and Rs. 49,900 respectively. Let's take a look at its top features.

Hero-Duet-India-Launch
The scooter features a metal body, a telescopic front suspension, external fuel filling, mobile charging port and boot light inside the bootspace, tubeless tyres, digital analog combo meter console and an integrated braking system. The scooter's overall weight is 116 kg and it comes with a ground clearance of 155 mm.

Powered by an Air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder 110 cc OHC engine, the bike gives a max power of 8.3 BHP at 8000 RPM and max torque of 8.3 Nm at 6500 RPM. The self-start featuring scooter comes with an automatic clutch and a variomatic drive gearbox.

The scooter comes with Telescopic, Hydraulic Shock Absorber front suspension and Unit Swing with Spring Loaded Hydraulic Damper rear suspension. A 12V MF battery power the vehicle and 35W halogen headlamps light up the way for the rider.

With that, we come to the end of the features highlighted by the manufacturer. Hero's previous blockbuster hit is a scooter named 'Maestro Edge' which strengthened Hero's presence in the two-wheeler scooter segment. With Hero Duet, the company hopes to capture a larger market share.

What are your thoughts about the new Hero Duet's looks, features and pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've a Nikon D5300 DSRL with the kit lens (AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm) and that does an impressive job of clicking general photos - indoor and outdoor. It's due for...
Dear All, I need standard work procedure for testing/erection/commissioning procedure for LT/HT panels with reference to IEC/IS standard. Thanks in advance, M. Paramasivan
DEar Sir , i am a fresher 2015 pass out computer science engineer, I want to know one thing that i love to work with database so if i do...
While the world's attention has turned towards India and biggest players in the market like Amazon, Microsoft and Oracle are gearing up to open their data centres here, Japanese MNC...
Regular Skype conversations can be boring and now there's a way to fix it. Skype's Gurdeep Pall has announced that Skype will now get Bollywood Mojis and Emoticons which you...