Electrical boiler element problem

Dear All,

I have three Rotex make 22 KW each Electrical boilers. I am facing a problem since very long. My boiler element works only for 15-20 days. after that it gets earth and starts tripping my earth fault relay. The water used in the boiler is of TDS 80 to 100 only. There is hardly any scaling found over the elements.

What could be the cause of this frequent failures.

thanks

Replies

• scraodefra
    scraodefra
    ashuashi
    Dear All,

I have three Rotex make 22 KW each Electrical boilers. I am facing a problem since very long. My boiler element works only for 15-20 days. after that it gets earth and starts tripping my earth fault relay. The water used in the boiler is of TDS 80 to 100 only. There is hardly any scaling found over the elements.

What could be the cause of this frequent failures.

thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to be one of the first ones outside MS who'll get to test the Beta version of Microsoft's Office 2010, all you have to do is click...
This is one of the fantastic mail I received today 😀 THE OTHER SIDE Father was reading a magazine and his little daughter every now and then distracted him. To...
Received following PR update from Wolfram|Alpha Team: We are delighted to announce that Popular Science, the world's largest science and technology magazine, has released its 22nd annual list of the...
hi guys, i need to know the average force applied on a wall while painting using a roller. for this i need to conduct a test using strain gauges or...
Dear mates 😀 I want your help; I'm trying to construct a remote health monitoring system, I will use GSM modems and interface it with computer. so my questions are:...