Look at the other side!!

This is one of the fantastic mail I received today 😀

THE OTHER SIDE

Father was reading a magazine and his little daughter every now and then distracted him. To keep her busy, he tore one page on which was printed the map of the world. He tore it into pieces and asked her to go to her room and put them together to make the map again.

He was sure she would take the whole day to get it done. But the little one came back within minutes with perfect map...

When he asked how she could do it so quickly, she said, "Oh... Dad, there is a man's face on the other side of the paper... I made the face perfect to get the map right." she ran outside to play leaving the father surprised.
There is always the other side to whatever you experience in this world. Whenever you come across a challenge or a puzzling situation, look at the other side... You will be surprised to see an easy way to tackle the problem...

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nice ......
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The message was Very nice ES...!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    really a nice message 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    awesome, yes, exactly said " their is always other side"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Received following PR update from Wolfram|Alpha Team: We are delighted to announce that Popular Science, the world's largest science and technology magazine, has released its 22nd annual list of the...
hi guys, i need to know the average force applied on a wall while painting using a roller. for this i need to conduct a test using strain gauges or...
Dear mates 😀 I want your help; I'm trying to construct a remote health monitoring system, I will use GSM modems and interface it with computer. so my questions are:...
Got the following from NMIMS [Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies] - NMIMS with O2 Supply is conducting a entrepreneurial showcase entrepreneur event. It is an event for serious entrepreneur...
We dont' have much information about this event. What I gathered from the banner on the site: News from India on Technology, Electronics, Computers, Open Source & more: EFYTIMES.COM is...