Popular Science Names Wolfram|Alpha the "Best of What's New" in Computing for 2009

Received following PR update from Wolfram|Alpha Team:

We are delighted to announce that Popular Science, the world's largest science and technology magazine, has released its 22nd annual list of the best 100 innovations, and named Wolfram|Alpha
as the "Best of What's New" Grand Award winner in the category of computing. Popular Science states that all 100 innovations must "push past what we thought was possible," and we are honored by
that recognition.

We hope you'll visit the Wolfram|Alpha Blog to read the full announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Sincerely,

The Wolfram|Alpha Team
Wolfram|Alpha: Computational Intelligence
We interviewed Dr. Stephen Wolfram on CE here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i need to know the average force applied on a wall while painting using a roller. for this i need to conduct a test using strain gauges or...
Dear mates 😀 I want your help; I'm trying to construct a remote health monitoring system, I will use GSM modems and interface it with computer. so my questions are:...
Got the following from NMIMS [Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies] - NMIMS with O2 Supply is conducting a entrepreneurial showcase entrepreneur event. It is an event for serious entrepreneur...
We dont' have much information about this event. What I gathered from the banner on the site: News from India on Technology, Electronics, Computers, Open Source & more: EFYTIMES.COM is...
how to identify the difference between the industrial refrigeration valves and commercial appliance refrigeration valves