MS Office 2010 Beta Tester Wannabe? Look here.

If you want to be one of the first ones outside MS who'll get to test the Beta version of Microsoft's Office 2010, all you have to do is click on the following link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Complete the survey and keep your fingers crossed. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Just registered ๐Ÿ˜€

Keeping my fingers crossed !
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Resgistered.. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is one of the fantastic mail I received today ๐Ÿ˜€ THE OTHER SIDE Father was reading a magazine and his little daughter every now and then distracted him. To...
Received following PR update from Wolfram|Alpha Team: We are delighted to announce that Popular Science, the world's largest science and technology magazine, has released its 22nd annual list of the...
hi guys, i need to know the average force applied on a wall while painting using a roller. for this i need to conduct a test using strain gauges or...
Dear mates ๐Ÿ˜€ I want your help; I'm trying to construct a remote health monitoring system, I will use GSM modems and interface it with computer. so my questions are:...
Got the following from NMIMS [Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies] - NMIMS with O2 Supply is conducting a entrepreneurial showcase entrepreneur event. It is an event for serious entrepreneur...