Amazon Packaging - Gone Wrong?

I ordered two packets of Tulsi Ginger tea bags from Amazon.in and while the packets are small; the box in which they arrived is at least 8x larger than the size of the product! See -

IMG-20140606-WA0002

I'd have not been surprised had I ordered something 'delicate'. But so many air pouches to protect two packs of tea bags? ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can say Gone Better !
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Can you check with customer care.. if they marked you as badass customer who will rip you off in front of thousands audience. So they are being extra careful.

Offtopic: Does this tea bags uses staples?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Anoop Kumar
    Offtopic: Does this tea bags uses staples?
    Yeah sure does but mostly under their brand label of the bags
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Yeah sure does but mostly under their brand label of the bags
    I asked because... If a tea bag using staples I don't thing we should use it. Warm water reaches to staple and can dilute the layer of staple into tea, it may be harmful.
    Two tea companies (Wagh Bakari chai and Eco Valley), I have used. They only use string, no staples.
  • lal
    lal
    That is a World Cup Offer ๐Ÿ˜

Well, don't ask me how it makes sense!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I ordered two packets of Tulsi Ginger tea bags from Amazon.in and while the packets are small; the box in which they arrived is at least 8x larger than the size of the product! See -

IMG-20140606-WA0002

I'd have not been surprised had I ordered something 'delicate'. But so many air pouches to protect two packs of tea bags? ๐Ÿ˜
    Maybe they just felt that the Tea Bags should look non-crushed when you post it here. You'd post it anyways if it were a crushed bag! So why risk your life in front of a Famous Person like TheBigK?

Good job Amazon, you're in the Safe Zone!

#Celebrities.and.their.freebies.๐Ÿ‘

P.S.: Snapdeal and Flipkart, please take notes...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo India has launched its new Android tablet in India called the 'Lenovo A7-50' at a price of Rs. 15,499. Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core MTK 8382(3G)/8121(WiFi) processor, the...
Where can i get information about new technology or development in existing one, yet to be commercialized. In mechanical engineering and Energy related.
What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable... I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)
Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k
The Maglev technology is almost synonymous with the bullet trains in Japan; but the it's now making its way to the keyboards! Darfon has prototyped a new keyboard that replaces...