Samsung Grand 2 or Micromax Canvas : Which One To Buy ?

Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Buy Moto G & save 5K to 6K of your dimes.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Buy Moto G & save 5K to 6K of your dimes.
    But that continues to be out of stock.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But that continues to be out of stock.
    Today early morning I saw 16 GB version was in stock.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Today early morning I saw 16 GB version was in stock.
    I doubt it. They didn't send a notifications. The 'Available Now' is disguising. They've been showing that message but when you actually visit the product page; it shows out of stock. I wonder whether they are actually not being able to figure out the stock they should have.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Like I said, Early morning I saw it. But now when I search it there's no 16 GB model of Moto G. They have removed 16 GB version, I guess. Weird! Why would they do so ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Maglev technology is almost synonymous with the bullet trains in Japan; but the it's now making its way to the keyboards! Darfon has prototyped a new keyboard that replaces...
SAR - Specific absorption rate (SAR) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to a radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic field....
I want to know, if the battery of some non-replaceable type phone has a defect (considering out of warranty product), then what happens to the phone? Does it really becomes...
I was having doubt on the Flipkart affiliate program and here is one guy who experience it. Read More here:- https://satishgandham.com/2014/06/wh...be-trusted-and-why-i-will-never-use-it-again/ Have you faced similar issue?
Quite literally so, the face of smartphones is about to change. The problem of smartphone screens smashing on impact may be a thing of past times, courtesy: Polymer scientists at...