system programming or application programming scope?

What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable...
I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k
The Maglev technology is almost synonymous with the bullet trains in Japan; but the it's now making its way to the keyboards! Darfon has prototyped a new keyboard that replaces...
SAR - Specific absorption rate (SAR) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to a radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic field....
I want to know, if the battery of some non-replaceable type phone has a defect (considering out of warranty product), then what happens to the phone? Does it really becomes...
I was having doubt on the Flipkart affiliate program and here is one guy who experience it. Read More here:- https://satishgandham.com/2014/06/wh...be-trusted-and-why-i-will-never-use-it-again/ Have you faced similar issue?