Research papers

Where can i get information about new technology or development in existing one, yet to be commercialized. In mechanical engineering and Energy related.

Replies

• RVignesh
    RVignesh
    The best way t get such info is to constantly watch websites of all big university. MIT, IIT, CSIR etc . You will get lot of new info

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What about going with system programming...is there any scope..?...or should i go with application programming...?...suggestions would be valuable... I have just completed my Btech CSE(2014)
Buy samsung galaxy grand 2 or Micromax canvas knight confused to select brnad or specs..my budget is 19k
The Maglev technology is almost synonymous with the bullet trains in Japan; but the it's now making its way to the keyboards! Darfon has prototyped a new keyboard that replaces...
SAR - Specific absorption rate (SAR) is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the human body when exposed to a radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic field....
I want to know, if the battery of some non-replaceable type phone has a defect (considering out of warranty product), then what happens to the phone? Does it really becomes...