Your Dream Machine

well!this is a thread where you can swing your imagination like never beforeπŸ˜‰ and list out the features of YOUR DREAM MACHINE that you desire to have in your LIFE!😎
machine can be referred to as anything and everything in our daily life,[ie.it need not be restricted only to cars and bikes].
SO,LET YOUR IMAGINATION TAKE OVER YOUR MIND AND START POSTING!!!

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Well, what if I could get a machine that could give my exams and let me top the universityπŸ˜‰
  • aashima
    aashima
    Quite interesting thread! Well talking about the imagination, it has no defined limit! Can go to heights and then higher and higher...
    Never thought of this before but could think of one at the moment, something that could easily make up my room and manage all the things to their defined places. In today's life when everyone is in a haste all the time to leave for something or the other, managing our belongings becomes a tiring job!!! Well it is the case atleast for me πŸ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Dont worry aashima, my company will help you in having this dream machine!!

πŸ˜€ The Personal Trainer, but remember never to get lazy and let 'her' do all the work!

My dream machine would be a suit which can fly, walk or float when I wear it! I feel its in the near future.
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    My Dream machine is Time machine so that I can move in time to and fro and can meet any person of any age of any generation and can discover many mysterious facts of today.
  • james anderson
    james anderson
    My dream machine is 747-400 jumbo which I would like to fly at least once in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    My dream machine would be the one that would take me in future! πŸ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Its more like a dream room really, but well what the heck. An 80-inch Plasma screen monitor + cable TV + the works. Attached to it a powerful gaming machine ... GeForce 8800 onwards πŸ˜€ ... wireless keyb + mouse ... great surround sound (havent frozen on the sound card on this one .. help would be appreciated fellows) ... noise-proof speakers πŸ˜€ ... throw in a joystick and a leased line and i should be good to go!!
  • priya mandole
    priya mandole
    well my dream- making a vehicle which would run produce least pollution in the surrounding compared 2 others, would u gide me in that?
  • Hemanth
    Hemanth
    Machine that would bring all my dreams to reality...😁
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Time travel machine

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    my dream machine would be either a Norton Manx or a Vincent black lightning.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    I would like to have a time machine where i can go to the future and the past and change all the things to run in my way!
  • prabakarnaidu
    prabakarnaidu
    Hmmmm. For now my dream machine would be a M3 powered to 460hp (343kW) total with torquw improved to 328lb-ft (445Nm), up from the standard 295lb-ft (400Nm). The most important thing, removing the electronic speed limiter, allowing the M3 to reach almost 200mph (320km/h).
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    My dream machine would be one which I can use for reading human minds and the way they see the things around them and can tell me how much and which part of brain a person use in a particular situation.

I think I should go for some neuro science type studies.;-)
  • YourTechMate
    YourTechMate
    How About a wish machine that could generate machines that could fulfull wishes. hoooff.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i m doing BE in electronics and communication and i want some suggestions. which is better frm job point of view .net or CCNA.
Hi friends I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering in 2006 and searching jobs give me list of electrical companies to apply for the job ,i am interested...
In this thread you can post good websites whcih you think would be important or interesting for Crazy Engineers. After a good collection has been made, Ill make a nice...
Hello CEans! Just a small update - You may now access General Discussions sections and Technical Discussions section directly through the CE-Portal πŸ˜€ ! This picture might explain what I'm...
hi all. well i am new here and this is my frist post. this area looks cool πŸ˜€ well herez my format. Name:Bhargav Engineering Trade: Computers Occupation: I am working...