Yahoo Messenger to be integrated with Yahoo Mail

Hello CEans!

While browsing the net, I came across this article on Cnet News -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Yahoo is late, but better late than never. The best thing I liked about YM being integrated with Y!Mail is that the messaging feature totally mixes with the Y! Mail UI. 😉

Way to Go, Yahoo!

-The Big K-

Replies

• desijays
    desijays
    i thought people were ditching yahoo and moving to google. !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    i thought people were ditching yahoo and moving to google. !!!
    Not really 😉 ! Yahoo! is loaded with creative people & they will strike back with force. I guess Yahoo & MSN joined hands to beat Goog's Gtalk.

I bet loyal yahoo users will be pleased to see YM integrated with yahoo mail.

-The Big K-
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    I am a loyal Yahoo user and I don't like Gmail 😒 . Very good move by Yahoo to retain its users. I think yahoo must integrate messenger service with all its existing services.

R
  • aashima
    aashima
    I just checked out the link. Nice step by Yahoo!. I too am a Yahoo! fan above all other existing messengers. Hope to see the implementation in our Yahoo! mail boxeses soon.
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Yes. Good that this has happened. Google would have to think something fast. G mail anyway had an integrated chatting mechanism. Dont know why Yahoo took so long for this.

Anyway G mail is a nice mail service with a lot of features. It is very quick.
    Now Yahoo mail beta is also very good.

The only sad part is G talk has a long long way to go to attain the user friendliness and feature list of Y! messenger.

Buck up Google !! Life's aint easy anymore !!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Frankly, I just want a simple messaging system that works .. Gtalk rocks in that sense ... Y! has too many hangups, ... one of my pet peeves with Y! is that the limit of 385 contacts ... yeah! you actuallly have to delete one of your existing contacts to add someone new!! grrrrr.... they shud get working on that one for sure ... its great that they integrated their mail with the msngr ... i guess this msngr wud b more of a bare bones version sans all the imvs and the audibles which made the appn heavy on the system. but then agian, thats just my opinion, a lot of users love these features. good to see this link, can we have more of such interesting news posted on the forums?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I want to install Red Hat Linux on my computer which already has Windows XP. I have one 80 GB hard drive with partitions C:20 GB and rest D:...
Hi, I am curious to know about the difference between FAT & NTFS hard drives. What are the advantages & disadvantages of using FAT/NTFS? Jerry
Hi, Microsoft has launched Zune and they are ready to take on iPod. But iPod has been around for some time and is the big daddy of all music players....
hiiiiiiiiiii CEans wat do u think abt "vivah" lets share.............................................................................
want to see movies in net hi crazies Here is a enjoying websites for you ..you can watch out movies here ...... see and enjoy "www.bulbule.com"​