Worried Mother Writes to Son in USA ( confidential )

Private letters, especially from Mother to son ... should never be read by others ... but unfortunately there are too many people LIKE YOU ... who are habituated to reading others letters ......

My dear Rahul,

I am in a well here and hoping you are also in a well there. I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 more miles away.

I won't be able to send you the address as the last family who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. Hopefully by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, n that our address will remain the same too.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine right above the toilet. I'm not sure if it works too well as last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Meera Aunty said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

Your father has another job. He now has more than 500 men under him. He is the manager of a brand new building at Parel, he has a nice office on the terrace.

By the way I took Bahu to our club's poolside. The manager is Badmash. He told her that two piece swimming suit is not allowed in his club. We were confused as to which piece should we remove?

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Manmohan fell in the nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Your best friend, Vinayak, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wishes. His father had wished to be buried in the sea after he died. Your friend died while in the process of digging a grave for his father, off Juhu beach.

There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened, except that corruption in India has reached such a level, that some are saying India is now afflicted with terminal cancer.... I am worried.

Love Mom.😀

Replies

• ikchhugani
    ikchhugani
    Sir,

You have taken the above post from my website #-Link-Snipped-# ... I have no objections ... but why have you removed the links to my website.

Regards,

I K Chhugani

#-Link-Snipped-#

PLEAD ... is a NGO from Mumbai, fighting the corrupt police in India.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We always urge our members to post the link to the source of the article. Unfortunately, this practice is not followed by many. Thanks for brining this to notice.

Regards,

-The Big K-
  • ikchhugani
    ikchhugani
    I have no objections to anyone copying my postings from my website or from the numerous blogs I post ... Even if a line is not mentioned "originally posted by IKC' it's fine ... ONLY I request you all, not to remove the links from the posting ... it is these links that bring Indians from around the world to our website ....

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

PLEAD ... is a NGO from Mumbai, fighting the corrupt police in India, YOU can also help us fight ... Just the moral support ... Join the online group ... use an assumed name if you are scared of the police in India .... Join in ...

#-Link-Snipped-#

WELCOME To reproducing blogs I have posted ... U will be helping our cause by reposting my blogs on sites I cannot reach...

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    fightcorruption.wikidot.com. (RajShree)
    #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Private Site
    India Unique
    India Unique
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing many HaPpy Returns of this special day to all the Left Handers! 13th August is Left Handers Day! Way to go guys!! Rock on the world! 😁😁 -The Big...
Hi All Guitarist at CE, DO any of you have any idea which is a better guitar "Hobner or Hobmer" Or they are the same? Actually I am a newbie...
hi all, i was wondering why the arrangement of alphabet keys isnt in the order in which they actually are?? has it got something to do with typing speed? I...
Hi everyone, My name is Shane and I am from Philadelphia, PA. I am a software engineer and I also work part-time from home. Basically I just want to earn...
Hi All, There are many reasons that people decide to make money online. There are those who lost their jobs, stay at home moms, those who want to be their...