Word list for me (j)

jovial (adj): happy; in good spirits; jolly

junction (n): Convergence; linkup; the act or state of being joined together
Juncture can mean the same thing as junction, but more often it refers to an important point in time or crucial state of affairs. "At this juncture, we can't predict when she'll come out of the coma."
Conjunction means concurrence, combination, or union. The Photography Club and the Art Club are working in conjunction to put up the exhibition.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This article is given in power system book by V.K.Mehta please read this and answer my question: PHASE ADVANCER:phase advancers are used to improve the power factor of induction motors.The...
karma (n): Good or bad emanations from someone or something This is different from the Hindu or Buddhist belief, that a person's actions in life determine his or her fate...
A train 1.2 miles long is travelling 40 miles per hour on a track parallel to a highway. If a car is travelling 60 miles per hour in the same...
how can we transfer data from one system to another with the help of virtual router?please explain?
I wan't to know that why the tough words are given at last to verify during filling any form on the internet ? Is this is given to prevent from...