Windows 8 Consumer Preview Download "RIGHT NOW!"

Microsoft declared the Windows 8 Consumer Preview today at an event in Barcelona.
And now you can download it and test it on your machines.

Before going for the download, you can check the news on VoiCE -

#-Link-Snipped-#

I downloaded my copy.
How many CEans are going for Windows 8 today itself?
Post some screenshots of the installation process. 😁

download windows 8 from here -#-Link-Snipped-#
and enjoy new Windows in your system

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No takers here? Is everyone happy with good old windows 7?
  • vinci
    vinci
    i was trying to download but it stopped in its was 😳 .but will continue to download it soon.and will enjoy new windows

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The metal which conduct electricty but when it dipped the phase and neutral in to the water it is not short circcuited ,which metal it is?
Many engineers freeze when they put a pen to paper, if at all they get off a key board to put pen to paper. Here are two methods suggested to...
Hi Folks, It's been a while, and I'm not sure how to start this. Yet, here goes nothing. Everyday you keep coming online; You take time to explore the internet,...
MEDICAL FAIR INDIA Continues on Successful Course Numerous Co-op Exhibitors Confirmed from Asia, Europe and the USA The 18th MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2012, International Exhibition and Conference on Diagnostics, Medical...
Now school kids are getting into hard core development through games. The raspberry foundations essay into roping in kid power seems to be paying off. Read this BBC news item...