Wikipedia looks to set up second office in INDIA to power up!!

According to the founder of Wikipedia Mr.Jimmy Wales Indians contribute to the growth of Wikipedia in much advanced and bigger way and he spokes about the importance of INDIA to the future of Wikipedia foundation and calling it as "Goal 2015". It means that within the next five years he wants Wikipedia to have "strong and healthy India based project".
and he also told that the uniqueness of country in manner in which its people use Wikipedia.

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Its really an awesome news!!
    We are attracting more tech FDI
    Thanks for sharing this news dude!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yup. This is a really good news. Now we can get the 'first link' information about almost 'all' the Indian terms. ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A forwarded Email!! Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was neither happy nor content. One day the King came upon a Servant who...
Hey CEans, CEan-Cooldudeiet aka Gurjeet Singh has been an integral part of CrazyEngineers Bandwagon since long. His posts complement the coolness his user id reflects. Take a moment to read...
Hello, May This Diwali be as bright as ever. May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near...
HI CEans,I want to know that in our CEan commnuity who is currently residing in NCR Region,so that we can bond up more here and also to spread the awareness...
This is something I got in mail, it was in Malayalam, I translated it, as I didn't have any other work to do. Its a lazy day in the office....