Wicked Lasers LaserSaber [Video]

Are you ready to wield the world's first and only LaserSaber - a radiant blade that pulses with energy.

LaserSabers are energized by the light of Wicked Lasers, harnessing the power of the force. The LaserSaber features an ultra smooth magnetic gravity system that can "power up" and "power down" the blade.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No responses here?

Science Fiction is now becoming a reality every day.
    What do you think was George Lucas dreaming up for the Star Wars light sabre. May be he wasn't imagining a clear plastic tube with a glorified torch stuck on the end. There might be more to it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The People's Car Project is an initiative launched by VW in China to design the new people's car, an open-source project where citizens can submit ideas to VW’s R&D in...
Quirky & GE are joining forces to make an everyday product smarter with software. Check out the video for a few details - You can log-in to https://ge.quirky.com/ Submit your...
mayur
Hello, I will be relocating to the Philippines, and would like to know if anyone in this forum has knowledge or been involved in this alternate form of construction in...
Hi!. I'm a graduate of BS in Civil Engineering and I will take my licensure examination this November. I'm so badly needs a review materials, can anyone will give me...