Why There Is No Control On Who Adds Me To Their Whatsapp Group?

In Whatsapp I have seen anyone can create a group and add anyone without there consent. If I don't like then I will exit from that group but by any means I don't have any way to refuse to be get added to any unknown group.

Whatsapp has provided only blocking of  admin of such group and he cannot then add me to any group he wish. But this does not solve the problem.

Also there is a big issue of making anyone admin without any notice been sent to him.

Any admin of a group can make anyone as 'Admin' of that group and that person even don't get notified. Most of the time he will only know if there is any conflicting content shared by that group.

This is really annoying. Do anyone has pointer to share about it ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...
I have registered for Off drive campus for TCS and not attempted it.whether the rule of 6mnths eligibility is also applied to just registered candidate??
Hello mam,I'm completed 7th semester . In this sem leave i will make it useful  and I will improve me . please mam any internship available for mechanical engineering student...
Hello All. I'm Ajay, A b.tech(ECE) graduate passed out in 2016. I've secured 58% in my graduation which is not making me ineligible for technical job. Could you please suggest...