Why not check out Welcome to skills week from 'The Engineer' (UK)?

The Engineer article says: It’s “skills week” on The Engineer – which means that all week (29th Oct – 2nd November) we will be covering the perennially thorny issue of – you guessed it – engineering skills. 

Those interested can log in on the link at the end of thearticle.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Prime Ministers’ Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council (PM-STIAC) in its first meeting recently in New Delhi set some clear objectives and directions for a number of key projects...
Plz anyone tell me how i can prepared for cdac and which topics are more important in apptitute ,english ,and reasoning....
Engineer (UK):It’s time for engineers to use our skills to give everyone in the world access to clean water, power and healthcare, says the president of the Institution of Civil...
From Engineer (UK):https://www.theengineer.co.uk/ready-for-digital-revolution/?cmpid=tenews_6530790&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A
Mine score was less than 60% ...n i know how badly i want to get placement...so i want some solution regarding dis.....