Why is there so much strife in the world as a whole and right now in our corner?

Isn’t a toddler laughing and chasing a butterfly the same happy

A starving child crying for food deserves the same compassion irrespective of what nationality that unfortunate one was born into without its own consent.

My family was involved in the freedom struggle in the early 20th century. Uncles from both sides of the family were jailed for participating in the Swarajya movement.

I find it very sad that instead of spending what little resources are available to using them for the betterment of all , we are engaged in confrontation.

Let us all hope and pray that this craziness ends soon and we all go back to being just CEans contributing our mite and combined might to make this a better world and realise “Vasudaiva Kutumbakam”. 

I apologise to the CEan community for this private rant.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's not a private rant for sure. There has to be sanity in the world; but the system designed by God doesn't seem to work like that. In the modern world, it's almost stupid to just stand still when someone is slapping us repeatedly. You've to slap them back and expect them to cool down.

I wonder if war is a solution; but when both parties involved are holding guns; there can't be no peace. 

This is John Lennon's version of Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam -

IMAGINE. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band (with the Flux Fiddlers) HD - YouTube

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Lennon is one of a kind. Lovely.

In Mahabharata Krishna urges Arjuna to fight to right a wrong. I wasn’t so much talking about IAF action but what forced us to do it and the escalation that followed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir, This is rahul. I am doing a project titled "piezoelectric harvesting mat". The concept of this is whenever you step on that mat, it generates certain milli volts...
How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box?what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box? This question i...
Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for an internship?
How can i apply for BHEL for Internship?Should we need to know the people working there inorder to go the the internship? 
Are there companies in hyderabad that hire EEE graduates, in core sector