Why Front Wheels Wear Out?

You have noticed the wheels of some carts the front ones are smaller than the rear ones. Why do the front axles wear out faster than the rear?
:sshhh: :sshhh: :sshhh:

Replies

• Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    Nobody to answer???
    😔😔😔
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Simple when radius is directly related with perimeter of the circle so while the radius increases perimeter of the wheel increases so angular velocity decreases.
    Correct me if i am wrong.
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    We know from Geometry that the circle with a smaller circumference has to make more revolutions than the bigger circle to cover the same distance. And , naturally, the wheel turns more often, and quicker the front axle wears out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing a project on wireless notice board using Zigbee. I have a few things to ask as my lecturer have no idea on how to accomplish this either: 1....
match the words 1. magnanimity-------------a. calmness, composure 2. pusillanimity-------------b. ability either to do many different things well, or to ----------------------------- function successfully in many areas 3. unanimity---------------c. fearlessness; great courage...
hello guy's i have a question that i want to share with you all. Suppose two AP series where the ratio of sum of 23 term of the first series...
hello everyone .... I have a problem in my final year project. I have a problem with control of heating. The problem is what kind IC for heating phase control...
hi everybody! i am pranita from india recently join this site. i am interested in electronics and telecommunications. being a student of engg. found this site very helpful will need...