Why don't we put televisions on the ceiling?

Everywhere you look at, we see technology. But sometimes having a technology limits us from thinking outside the box on various other ways we could use the same technology.

One example that comes to my mind is why do we not have televisions on the ceiling?

If you think about it, Television can be used to get useful learning. If you analyse human behavior in 2019, you may realize that most of us enjoy watching videos on our smartphones or laptops when we lie down. So naturally the question I have is, why should i be forced to lay in awkward positions and watch a television on a table/wall, rather than just lay on bed and stare at the ceiling?

Are there any particular health issues that can arise due to this? I feel many people will get their backs fixed if their TVs or laptop screens were stuck to the ceiling.

What are your thoughts CEans?

Go ballistic! Shoot!

Replies

• Ramesh RR
    Ramesh RR

I think learning comes in a vertical position and not horizontal. Try reading a complete book in bed without a pillow. You are likely to find it quite difficult and uncomfortable. TV on the ceiling is a fancy but not a very realistic approach.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-# , there’s a much simpler solution doing the same thing that you want.

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I think the TVs and mobiles will be replaced by smart Goggles in the next decade. So you can wear them 24x7. 

I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable watching TV mounted on a ceiling. 

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew

I'm not sure if i like the idea of smart google considering I already wear spectacles. ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was testing a wireless charging Litz wire coil at work today and realized something strange to me. The formula I know for calculating AC resistance is "Z = √...
i have fest in my college so i want some different and crazy ideas.
How to determine Yield Strength from ultimate tensile strength of a material? Also is there any difference between tensile strength and ultimate tensile strength as well as tensile stress and...
Today I saw one website sell one book PDF in cheap rates.If same idea if we implement for selling online what about it????My idea is that...to sell the PDF of...
I want to manage three type of accounts in my website but i am confused that how i can make it possible.