White Gaussian Noise

Hiii,

Is Gaussian Noise and White Gaussian Noise (WGN) the same thing? Or got any difference?

Thank you..

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    they are different.
    'White' processes refer to the proceses where the power associated with each frequency component is same ie you see the power spectrum as constant.
    when the power associated with gaussian channel is a white process you address the gausian channel as white gaussian channel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I wish to seek general tips on selecting LCD monitors for workstation. I'm planning to replace my old HP mx705 with a flat screen. I did a primary search...
Many! 😁 To start with - Sultan Of Swing [The intro riff 😲 ] - By Dire Straits.
this is my code: #include #include #include #include struct _date { int dd,mm,yy; }; struct _time { int hour,min; }; class Train { private: int trainno; char from[20],to[20],station1[20]; _date ddate,s1date,adate;...
Hello everyone, i need some info to start my final year project. so pls send any information you have about central air conditioning systems. technical details are appreciated. thank you....
I would like to ask help from u guys abt my project, i have just finished completing the circuit design and the idea of the project this is how my...