Which tools, technologies should I learn for Automation Testing?

bro I am a mechanical engineer working in a MNC as a Test Engineer.

I am less interested in coding and I am not good at it also.

I am into Manual Testing and writing Test cases hasn't been difficult for me.

my question is

I want to get into Automation,

can u please suggest me the tools which has future scope n also less coding.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Bro. You may want to start with QTP, Selenium and also gain some expertise in a scripting language relevant to your project. Note that most of the automation tools will require you to write code and there seems to be no escape from it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The latest Strontium atomic clock is all set to break the world record by keeping accurate time for the next several billion years. Of course none of us would be...
CrazyEngineers.com began its online journey as an Internet Forum and discussions have been at the heart of our venture. New research by journal 'Computers in Human Behavior' suggests that Internet...
Back in November, 2014 NASA manufactured the first 3-D printed object in space in order to save transport costs and time. NASA further wants to make use of additive manufacturing...
At a time when Apple Watch is bragging about its Haptic Feedback feature that lets a user share tap vibration to another user along with his/her heartbeat, the folks from...
How can we use use Dijkstra's algorithm to find shortest path when there are multiple edges having different weights to go from one node to another and also the availability...