Which is the best engineering course in electrical

EEE vs ECE vs EIE which one is best for placements 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Deven - it's difficult to make a suggestion because there are several factors involved in placements. In general, if you've to make a choice - look for the colleges around and their placement records and find out which college + branch has the best placements. Then your choice will be easier. 

EEE, ECE and EIE will mostly deal with similar subjects and you'll anyway have to equip yourself with more skills and tools apart from what you'll learn in the degree course. Keep in mind that placements are heavily influenced by several factors like the industry situation when you graduate, your college's ability to attract good companies, your ability to crack the selection rounds (aptitude + technical + HR + GD) etc. 

Go with the course in your target college that has a good placements record and keep yourself up to date with the latest in engineering and technology. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyonecan someone help me with this 2 question of materials?1) What technology does NOT allow to produce an aluminum tube of 100 mm in length and 40 mm of...
Hello sirI'm from mechanical stream 2018 passed out and I'm not able to get a good job so I decided to join software training but from few days due to...
If I do engineering in Pune it is better option or Indore with lower tier college?
Iam a  btech graduate from ECE branch,through campus placements i got an IT sector job.I dont understand whether to choose the job or drop an year for preparing gate exam,or...
As today I have filled the details of the examination.After submitting it is showing that "you are already registered for tcs".so i checked all my mail there is no reference...