Which eccentric mechanism to choose for my tool ?

Hi folks, I am using a hand driven pump like the yellow one on the picture . I want to use an engine for that pump instead of using my hands and a pump arm.

I will disassamble the long arm from my yellow pump and will want to transmit engine power to the piston.

Engine power is 0.6 kW

rotation of my engine is 50 per minute.

Shaft on the engine will need to be able to rotate under load approx 400 kG ( that is what the maximum weight needed to be put on the piston)

will the engine 0.4 kW ( 50 rpm) be strong enough for that job ?

Can you please advice which way is best for transmission of the engine power to the piston ? I have few example below, but maybe there is a better way ?

THank you for help !

Frank

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    All IC engines do this with a crank shaft mechanism.
    Curiously this interesting mechanism was developed by a pastor:
    nif.org.in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now EPFO department has taken an effort to bring PF account at your finger by rolling out new facility for the People.They have introduced "Missed Call" facility to check your...
If the news has space for personal opinion, my experience would push me to give the Oculus rift an A+ for the wholesome time it once offered me but given...
With Jio almost capturing the telecom market both via its smart plans and feature phones, Airtel has followed the same footsteps to launch a mobile device capable enough to offer...
Hear him describe his work or its importance, the charm in real-life Ironman aka Elon Musk's promises would make you believe in the next big phenomena, 'Becoming a Multiplanet Species'....
The IMS Mercantiles' spin-off Digitek, an indigenous consumer electronics venture has recently launched two new Bluetooth speakers the DBS-004 and the DBS-005. As it writes in its vision, the company...