Which Cable contains more losses AC or DC?

1. If i take the cable to the maximum length , then which cable has more losses? 

2. I have 2 cables AC & DC Cable and from both the cables, I have to take one to the meter (upto 300 meters) so which cable should i carry so that the loss is low?

3. If  i am taking one of the two cables up to 300 meters, then some connectors or something have to be installed in the middle of the cable or can be taken directly to the meter?(If yes what is it?)

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Try to upload a sketch of the circuit along with what the meter is supposed to measure for someone to make meaningful suggestions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey. I want to take my website online. I bought a domain from godaddy. I am looking for hosting site. i am confused when i look for the answers in...
What are the national and international competitions for undergraduate students
I'm student in mechanical engineering. I want to ask what is the best mechanical projects for final year, about automotive or air conditioning?
I'm currently looking to make project on existing problems in aircraft industries. 
I  need information about aspen hysys simulation classes. Where it is conducted and what is fees structure?