Whether I am eligible for TCS off-campus drive within 6mnths if I just registered not attempted before

I have registered for Off drive campus for TCS and not attempted it.whether the rule of 6mnths eligibility is also applied to just registered candidate??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I've not heard if TCS has been enforcing the 6-month interval between two interviews criteria; however there are several people who've appeared for TCS interview within 6 months.

I'd recommend against it. First - if you aren't fully prepared, you'll be wasting a chance. Second, if you get selected and TCS finds out that you did not qualify; they might reject you. It's a risk that's better be avoided.

Prepare well and wait for the right opportunity. 

• Shreya P@ndey
    Shreya P@ndey

Thank you, Kaustubh for an informative answer

[a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/whether-i-am-eligible-for-tcs-off-campus-drive-within-6mnths-if-i-just-registered-not-attempted-before.102201/"]crazy engineers[/a]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello mam,I'm completed 7th semester . In this sem leave i will make it useful  and I will improve me . please mam any internship available for mechanical engineering student...
Hello All. I'm Ajay, A b.tech(ECE) graduate passed out in 2016. I've secured 58% in my graduation which is not making me ineligible for technical job. Could you please suggest...
i m interested to switch my career to software? how can i start?
Where from does torque calculated in a car? And what is the proportionality between torque and performance?
i want solution for EPDM to PP bonding adhesive with very fast curing time like within 3 to 5 sec.