When to go for Civil Engineering Courses, before or after last semester?

Is it good to do civil software courses during last sem of engineering or after completion of engineering,  am confused when to go for courses.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# The sooner you start, the better. Following are the skills you must go for:

1. Microsoft Excel Advanced
    2. MS Project
    3. AutoCAD
    4. STAADPRO
    5. Primavera
    6. Phase2
    7. Construsoft

Start with the basics of all these skills, understand what you like the most and pursue that topic in detail. One year goes by quite fast. I suggest you not to waste any free time you have. Invest in building your technical skills for bettering job prospects.

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#,

In Addition to the response from #-Link-Snipped-# . I would recommend you start to learn any civil engineering tools once you well versed with the academic syllabus. For example the Design of structures & Strength of materials which will help you the understand the theory of design tools in depth and you can relate the tool results with your calculations. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m currently in final year of my Diploma (CSE) and later this week we have our industrial training Practical exam were we have to submit our training letter and...
Machine Design says: Looking to make a case for your career choice to others? Here are some tidbits that washed up out of the web, all providing reasons for becoming...
Please in detail about how write a letter and how to send it
I have electronic engineering in Mumbai.I am looking for a job .I have got very less percentage in my whole academic background.I also have 2year gap in between.please tell whether...
I have completed MCA and have above 75 percent throughout education but I completed 3 year b.sc degree in 4 years if I clear all rounds can I get job...