When does the CE online course start?

CE mailed that an online course is getting to be started to building your own website and start earning side income from it. So could please inform me when it starts. I am shortlisted in first 100.  

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The course will be offered to the shortlisted candidates who had replied to our earlier email. If you received the email, you are in the first 100; and you will receive access to the course today, as soon as it launches.

The course was not publicly announced because it's being run only for select candidates. 

Keep check on your inbox. You'll receive a link soon. 

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh

Can't wait for the course to launch. I'm sure it'd be super-helpful to many people looking to earn a sizeable side-income.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ #-Link-Snipped-#‍ The course has been launched. You should have received an email by now. All the best!

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

I dont remember receiving initial email, could you please give a announcement here going forward please?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Mail was sent back in November; and the course is being sent to limited people who had responded to the mail. The course will be brought on CrazyEngineers through a dedicated app in near future. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  Did you reach the 100 limit? and what is the timing? If its on weekdays and the limit is not reached please let me know. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

We already have over 300 respondents. But we'll definitely accommodate you. It's the Module IV of the course, where we're going to be stricter with the batch sizes. Expect an email in your mailbox soon.  

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

I just got the email and I have done until module 3 the reading part. I will register a domain and get ready for module 4 by Monday. Since  you know I am occupied on all weekends until August 12th.

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I don’t really have any idea about this? ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Really sorry about that, #-Link-Snipped-#‍. We only enrolled people who had registered their interest back in November. 

We do plan to open it to all our CEans once we've the first batch complete the course and the course gets updated based upon their feedback. So far, the feedback has been very encouraging. 

We'll send out mails for the next batch enrolment in a day or two. 

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

That's okay #-Link-Snipped-#‍. I just wondered that how did I missed such discussion about it on CE. I will be in the next batch anyways :)

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Hey #-Link-Snipped-#‍ How are you? Long time!! 

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi

Hi Saandeep, I am super fine. How is eveything going with you?

• Precious Michael
    Precious Michael

Please i am among those who are able to learn the web building  but i don't know how to participate  please help me out 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - You must have received an email from us with a link to register. If you are registered, you will get a link to start the course soon. 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ When are we starting with Module IV?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Though lot of people have started their course, many are yet to complete module 3. 

We are expecting first batch size of about 50 for module IV; because we'll be answering questions along. 

We'll expect the module IV to start in the second half of this month. There will be an extra guide and activity list for those who've registered for module IV before we start with it. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in automobile field and what are the technical short term courses for it. Also please inform the importance and scope of non-destructive testing in mech engineering.
What are various tips, tricks and techniques to score good marks in GATE?
I am interested in automobile field and what are the technical short term courses for it. Also please inform the importance and scope of non-destructive testing in mech engineering.
@Ambarish‍ informed us that the notification emails from CrazyEngineers went into his SPAM folder. We're curious to know if that's the case with our fellow CEans. If you received a...
Want to know about preparation tips to crack JEE exam.