What's Ultimate In Display Technology? (Hint: We Already Have Eyes)

I've often wondered, what'd be the ultimate in display technology. We're already at 1080p and scientists have already created resolutions much higher than the 'Full HD'. But it all leads to making the electronic screens display what our eyes see. Thinking on these lines, the ultimate achievement in display technology would be to make digital screens that make us feel that we're watching the scene with our naked eyes.

Maybe we'll reach there within next 5 years. But what next?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi which are the websites for searching a job in design field
I came up with these three web-hosting services, which I think are good. Need your opinion. What you think? According to you, which is more better?
i m in final year of degree in information technology. I need some ideas or project for my final year please help
[video=vimeo;25812909]https://vimeo.com/25812909[/video] Brief: Land a job at an awesome agency. Credits: Bas van de Poel & Daan van Dam Music: James Brown - The Boss [Etienne Manuhuwa Edit]
1. abeyance - continuance 2. abjure - espouse 3. abjure - espouse 4. abjure - pledge 5. abrogate - institute 6. abrogate - enact 7. abstemious - self-indulgent 8. abstruse...