What's a good dvd software that i can download for free?

i have a toshiba lapop and all the dvd players that it came with suck! the quality is horrible and the frame size is small and the bigger i set it, the worse the quality gets. i want to download a new dvd player software that's good, is free, and doesn't have any viruses. thanks to all who anwsered.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wonder why no one pointed this out. ๐Ÿ˜’ How many of you know that Microsoft's LIVE search has introduced the facility to search images using images? Curious minds should...
hie 's I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I thnk every engineer...
๐Ÿ˜‰well guys, i've always seen the somewat dull way of pulling "breakdown" vehicles with huge cables..๐Ÿ˜•so i thought of this sys for toys like cars to move behind 1 another...
Just for the sake of fun, I checked our Alexa ranking ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm pleased to see that we are at 76,184! Now, that number might look 'big' to you,...
Everyone uses wikipedia. The articles there are just super! But I see, most of us have been just the readers. Have you ever edited any article in Wikipedia? If yes,...