What to expect from CrazyEngineers in 2019?

At the time of writing this, a part of Earth is already in 2019 and the rest is preparing to welcome the new year. For all of us at CrazyEngineers, 2018 was the fastest year. We worked really hard to launch the new version of CrazyEngineers that we were envisioning for the last ~ 7 years. 

The response has been phenomenal and that has motivated us to do a lot of more interesting things. 

Two new apps are launching soon and there are lot of activities planned for 2019. My team and I wish you a very happy new year 2019! Stay tuned for lot of action (updates will be posted below).

gGKK-happy-new-year-2019.png

Replies

• KenJackson
    KenJackson

To log in without any connection to stinking social media, I have to know to type in the /login page.  There's no link to it.  The login link has a popup that has no link to the login page.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Login is available on #-Link-Snipped-# . We'll add a link to login page at appropriate places. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want job in cyber securityI am learn Bsc computer science from solapur university.Then what can I do the next step?
For Feb-2019 Batch, My C-CAT Rank(A+B) is 222. I want to pursue PG-DAC at CDAC, Pune. What should be my Preference List for 1st counselling? Please guide me.
what are the effects of a Thyristor connected with rf amplifier.
Hii'My rank for Cdac (A+B) is 1839. I wanted to know if i can get admission in Cdac Banaglore KP in 1st or 2nd seat allotment??
Kindly help me to find a summer internship suitable  for a second year electrical engineering student preferably in the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. I just want to...