What to ask an interviewer if they ask why your scores decreases in intermediate ?

As I scored 70% in 10th.. intermediate % is 58.4% and remaining graduation and post graduation % is above 80%. Intermediate result is decreased because of personal issues like I was with bad companion and just depressed after backstabbed by those friends it generally happens in teens. I have to mention this reason or anything else to say. Please some one suggest me !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

There's no harm in being honest with the Interviewers. We are all humans and we have our ups and downs. You don't have to reveal all personal details but you could simply give them an overview of what happened in your life. 

No need to fake anything. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back to school CEans!To engineer an enhanced education.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/back-school-classroom-tech?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=5215&elq_cid=1069623
Hi,For anti skid requirement for granite stairs I come to know the below:1) Anti skid tapes or tread2) Abrasive surface.Is there any alternative to above is available ?
Dear reader, I want to know everything about power transmission and all factors related to it. I am a second year student and also I am doing an SAE project....
Voice coil actuators are emerging as an extremely valuable solution for many precision motion applications. As the need for smaller, higher-accuracy linear motion control components increases, these actuators are being...
I have done B.Tech (Information Technology) with 7.63 YGPA. In 12th I got 56% and in 10th I scored 75.4%. I am get any IT companies please told me. I...