What technology stack you recommend for e-learning systems?

Hey guys,

I have a requirement which involves building something to display e-learning content.

I have read through lot of articles and i have decided to build something against using the tools available in the market. (Camptesia,Smartbuilder etc.,)

What technology stack you recommend for it?

We are planning to use a Content Management System ,a DB and some front end.

CMS - Planning to use Symfony3.
DB- PostGreS
Front End- Symfony has something to use, or else can plug through HTML5 and CSS.
Any more suggesting will be helpful , will also change the technology mentioned above as well.

The e-learning should work on laptop, desktop, mobile and also Digital Boards.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What can an early retired software engineer, do after 15 years of work,when he feels like getting back to his original degree of discipline civil engg. Are there instituitions supporting...
Do you own a smart watch? What do you do with it? Do you simply use it like your titan specimen or put it to charge while you run and...
Just like any other Indian smartphone manufacturer, Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF is trying to stay relevant by shelling out new handsets in quick succession. This week it is...
Hi Team, This is Dharmendra Kuamr from Pune, India. I'am a telecommunition engineer. Currnetly I'm working with IBM DAKSH SEVICES INDIA PVT LTD.
Hi Could anyone suggest a Pyrometer (Remote temperature measuring device, capable of measuring above 350 Degree Celsius) with embedded humidity meter also. I need a pyrometer for my project and...